Work with me - Private Wellness & Yoga Session
Contact me for one-on-one support to begin to find that place of knowing in your heart and loving. My approach is Once you tap into the place of self knowing and self-love you can begin to live the life that you deserve to live. You are worth taking the time to connect to your own teacher and thrive. Feel better on the inside and out. Below are additional ways to find me in the community. See below for details and prices.
I want you to FEEL Good! My mission is to help you to become your best self through using the yoga tradition and weaving in self discovery, empowerment, gratitude, self-love, mindful techniques, and more. I will provide you with the support YOU NEED to make your life even better. You deserve to thrive and deserve to have the support you need. I love helping you realize that you already have all the answers within. It is so important to create something specific to you so that you get back in balance and feel good. What keeps me going each day is realizing I have the power to change the way my days, weeks and months go. I cannot wait to meet with you and empower you to make positive changes!
Work with Me: First 30 minutes free!
I want to connect with you so I can learn more about you and what it is you are looking for in your support. Through a 30-minute phone call we can connect to get a sense for what your challenges are and where you need the most support. This time allows us not only to connect but for you to be able to ask any questions you have.
My approach is to empower you to take charge of your life! I am here to guide you and provide you resources that work best for you using my understanding of the yoga tradition and how to implement it in the current world we live in. You deserve to feel even better and I LOVE supporting you along your journey.
- 30-minute call free!
- Single session - $75
- 2 sessions - $135 (10% off, $67.50/session)
- 3 sessions - $190 (15% off; $63.33/session)
- 4 session - $280 (20% off; $60/session)
What is included in 1:1 Yoga session?
- Check in on how things are going
- Connect on what you want to work on and focus on
- Identify where you are out of balance and create a plan specific to you that will help you feel better.
- Identify plan and focus for making YOUR DESIRED changes
- We will use things such a (at-home yoga practice including pranayama (breath work), meditation, tapping into your inner guide, reflection, behavioral change, feeling comfortable taking group yoga (or other) classes, and more)! We also include lifestyle choices that will help best support you. It is all about what YOU need!
- Check-in's following your session to see how you are doing
What areas can I support you in?
- At-home, yoga practice, etc.
- Inner Guide - learn how to hear your inner guide (dhi)
- Life Change Support
- Working with people dealing with life-changes (dealing with changing hormones from middle school and high school challenges, to the transition to college, the transition into motherhood the first second or third time, and transition into a new job or retirement life). Change is the hardest practice of yoga and you deserve to be supported! Stay grounded in you.
- Behavioral Change
- Gratitude and the positive impact in your life
- Reflection, contemplation and journaling. Always be curious!
My Story As a Teen to a Woman in her 30's
As a woman in my 30's I can close my eyes and actual feel like I am a tween or a teenager again. It was that awkward transition into childhood and realizing I am now becoming an adult. It was filled with raw emotions, feelings, uncertainty, doubt, exciting and constant change. It was as if one minute I would feel like I had it all figured out and the a fast shift that propelled more questioning and uncertainty. The words I used to use to speak to myself internally and on paper in my journals still cut at me deep in my core. "I am a fat ugly blob." Wow, that is intense. And that was just the beginning and the surface of my struggles.
Twenty plus years later I am seeing clarity that I was anything from that. I had potential and integrity and strength and courage. I was smart and fun and cute and playful. I was determined and passionate and loving and daring. I was enough then and darn it, I am enough now!
I became a mom over seven years ago and surprisingly some of the same challenges I faced as a teen have came up. It has been intense and some days hard, but I am now at a place of gratitude and clarity. I understand that the root of my challenges back then and now are the same and that my inner guide (dhi) and the self love that is already there (click here to read my poem on self love) are here to teach me to thrive. When I tap into these things I know I can feel good from the inside out. I am confident, faithful, trusting, loving and open to new potential, and to honoring this beautiful gift of life.
I am still learning and growing each and every day and am grateful for that. My passion and heart is to share understanding and help you tap into ability to feel good. I love supporting you and guiding you. You deserve to feel good and have the tools to support you on this crazy journey called life.
Because of these memories and the suffering I feel, in all of my heart, that may have not been so deep in my life, I have want to give back to YOU!
I hope this message has planted a big seed in your soul to keep you going, one foot in front of the other on your jouney.
- Do you love yourself enough to believe in you?
- What do you want to do in life?
- What is deep in the core of your being?
- Do you believe in yourself?
- Are you struggling with anxiety and depression?
- Do you know yourself enough to hear your inner guide or intuition
Whatever it is that brought you to this page, I am here to tell you...YOU ARE STRONG, beautiful and filled with so much love and potential to Thrive. When you are in balance you can be your best version of you and actually feel good from the inside out. Think more faith, more patience, more kindness, and a more vibrant you!
- Work with me: schedule a one-on-one with me to get deep to your knowing and thriving
- Find a class with me - weekly schedule
- Find a workshop with me
- Schedule me to come to do a workshop with your team, your friends, your co-workers.
Work with Me
I would LOVE to help support you to feel better. Why? Because I have been there in so many ways where I just didn't feel good. I felt alone, scared, angry, ashamed, tired and sad. I believe in all of my heart that you deserve to feel good. It all matters and I am here to support YOU.
I will customize your support based on your needs. I have a background in personal training, yoga, athletics, and behavioral coaching. No Rules Wellness is a safe place for you to be heard, for you to supported, and to help you find your inner strength and ability to get yourself in balance so that you can thrive! It doesn't have to feel hard or unreasonable, but it does have to fit you. The heart and soul of my business and the support you will get from me is freedom. You have the freedom to make the choices that will fill you up. Together we will explore your obstacles, strengths, and determine that right formula for you.
Don't wait. Call to schedule a free consultation today! To schedule contact me at email@example.com or go to the contact me page and write me a note.
Free Phone Consultation
Phone consultation FREE (approximately 15-minutes). I want to make sure we will be a good fit and I can support you as you need.