1:1 Yoga Session -Support for the whole you!
Are you looking for a little help in your life? Do you need help creating structure in your days? Do you need support to add-in a healthy habit in your life? Are you looking to create an at-home yoga practice or a morning ritual that will center your days and help you to thrive? If you answered yes to any of this questions, I would love to work with you!
I want you to FEEL Good! My mission is to help you to become your best self through using the yoga tradition and weaving in self discovery, empowerment, gratitude, self-love, mindful techniques, and more. I will provide you with the support YOU NEED to make your life even better. You deserve to thrive and deserve to have the support you need. I love helping you realize that you already have all the answers within. It is so important to create something specific to you so that you get back in balance and feel good. What keeps me going each day is realizing I have the power to change the way my days, weeks and months go. I cannot wait to meet with you and empower you to make positive changes!
Work with Me: First 30 minutes free!
I want to connect with you so I can learn more about you and what it is you are looking for in your support. Through a 30-minute phone call we can connect to get a sense for what your challenges are and where you need the most support. This time allows us not only to connect but for you to be able to ask any questions you have.
My approach is to empower you to take charge of your life! I am here to guide you and provide you resources that work best for you using my understanding of the yoga tradition and how to implement it in the current world we live in. You deserve to feel even better and I LOVE supporting you along your journey.
- 30-minute call free!
- Single session - $75
- 2 sessions - $135 (10% off, $67.50/session)
- 3 sessions - $190 (15% off; $63.33/session)
- 4 session - $180 (20% off; $60/session)
What is included in 1:1 Yoga session?
- Check in on how things are going
- Connect on what you want to work on and focus on
- Identify where you are out of balance and create a plan specific to you that will help you feel better.
- Identify plan and focus for making YOUR DESIRED changes
- We will use things such a (at-home yoga practice including pranayama (breath work), meditation, tapping into your inner guide, reflection, behavioral change, feeling comfortable taking group yoga (or other) classes, and more)! We also include lifestyle choices that will help best support you. It is all about what YOU need!
- Check-in's following your session to see how you are doing
What areas can I support you in?
- At-home, yoga practice, etc.
- Life Change Support
- Working with people dealing with life-changes (dealing with changing hormones from middle school and high school challenges, to the transition to college, the transition into motherhood the first second or third time, and transition into a new job or retirement life). Change is the hardest practice of yoga and you deserve to be supported! Stay grounded in you.
- Behavioral Change
- Gratitude and the positive impact in your life
- Reflection, comtemplation and journaling. Always be curious!
As we know the mind is a powerful thing. In this day and age we are constantly bombarded by SO much information on how to be the best mom and what are the healthiest foods to what is going wrong in the world. Is is no wonder we have an increase in anxiety and depression and so many other issues that impact the quality of your life. Thus, my one-on-one coaching is here to help you to tap into the inner peace that lives with you always! Even if you resist meditation I promise you, i have something for you in working with you on the breath. The connection to the quality of your breath and mind is strong and all can benefit from working on this aspect of his/her health.
Your body is an amazing machine. It does so much for you and now is the time to increase your capacity of having this body feel even better. Regardless of your experience of physical fitness or challenges, I can support you exactly where you are at. And of course, there are no rules--you make the rules. What makes you feel good? What gets you excited to do more of? Is it a walk with a friend in nature because the connection and fresh air help you to feel confident and grateful? Is it an interval workout that is so efficient you can finish that and making lunches in under an hour, with the rest of the day left for you? Or do you love the gym? I know, even for a fitness nut, navigating the schedules and classes to leave me feeling strong and balanced can get tricky. I am here for you. Let me support you on your fitness journey so that you can be empowered to feel GREAT!
Your spirit is that part of you that gets excited when you come up with a new idea and believe in yourself 100 percent. Or the part of you that feels at ease when you are with someone that you trust wholeheartedly. Your spirit is the part of you that shares opening in a journal or a best friend how you are really doing. Your spirit is a part of you that knows exactly what you need to do. I am talking about that gut feeling or feelings of intuition and I am talking about that part of you that feels complete when you are in your element. This is subtle and hard to explain, but you know what I am talking about. And when you are nurturing your spirit you might find that people ask you what you are eating or doing because you almost, sparkle. I want to help support you so that you can sparkle too.